PCCM TECHNOLOGIES., manufactures both standard & custom planetary gearheads.
- Inline, right angle, flange, flange & right angle, hollow flange types
- Spur or precise helical gears
- Single, double or three stages
- Diverse frame sizes & mounting (e.g., 42mm to 255mm, or NEMA17, 23/24, 34, 56)
- Wide torque ranges & reduction ratios
- Extra high input speed (certain series)
- Low vibration, low noise level.
- One-piece output shaft designed (certain series)
- High precision series (≦1, 3 arcmin) or economical series
- High efficiency (≧97%)
- No oil-leaking or adding need, maintenance-free, long service life.
- Protection level of IP65 (IP 66 available for stain steel series)
- For diverse applications: printing machines, bending machines, CNC machines, packaging, food, medical machines, conveyor systems, water jet system, plasma cutting machines, automation equipment, inspection equipment, etc.
- CUSTOM gearheads (e.g., for shaft types, dia., length, materials, mounting) or for specific application requirements for such as heavy loading, torque, high-tech, etc., per request.
- Easy to installation, able to install with almost all brands of servo motors (e.g., Allen Bradley, ABB, Schneider, Mitsubishi, Yaskawa, Fuji, Panasonic, Moog, B & R, Delta), BLDC, steppers or other motors as PCCM can produce adapters to ensure that our gearheads input compatible to buyers’ motors.
- Gearhead crossovers, per specifications & dimensions.